Saturday, November 17, 2007

1950s Contactee Movement Revisited (Part 3)

The 1950s Contactee Movement Revisited (Part 3)
By Ed Komarek
11/15/07
Copy and Distribute Freely
My blog: http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/

In this third Contactee Movement article I am still quoting from Lou Zinsstag’s book George Adamski, Their Man On Earth. I would like to move on to other contactees of the 1950’s but there is so much good material in this book. This book was copyrighted in 1990 and hopefully I won’t get into trouble by quoting from it so extensively. The book says, “Extensive parts of this publication may not be reproduced for sale without written permission by the publisher or the legitimate heirs of the author.” This book is published by Wendelle Stevens but as I am not reproducing this for sale, I hope Wendelle won’t mind me promoting his book. I have a phone number of his around here someplace and if I can find it I will try to get in touch with him.

It’s pretty obvious from the material in this book that George Adamski was more of a political person than Howard Menger and worked closely with the American intelligence agencies. On page 44 we have the following: In 1959 Adamski said that his relationship with the intelligence agencies began in 1949. “In 1949, some military persons came into the café at Palomar Gardens and asked him to photograph what was going on in space.” Adamski said, “I believe that our government deserves all the true information of a clear-cut nature that it is possible to give, because the better we are informed, the better we are prepared for anything that might come.” It’s really a national disgrace and a shame that he was treated so badly by those same intelligence agencies that he had helped. Many of his best pictures and movies were never returned either.

Here is another quote from an Adamski letter that shows how important and concerned the human ET’s were with atomic atmospheric testing. I have presented evidence on my blog of two crashed spaceships from the early 1950s that got their human occupants fried from being too close to these explosions when they went off. Dr. Salla is going to like this: J

“….Four of the top men from the Guided Missiles Research Center in California interviewed me and asked me this question: “How can space ships go through a cloud right after an atomic explosion without being affected?” I said, “How would I know.” “Well, we know that you know”. “The only way a man would know would be, if he was in one of those ships to know just what takes place. Do you mean that I have been in a ship and I should know?” “We know that you know”, was all that they said. Well, then I told them just what the answer was, and they said it was good.”

On page 51, it says that in 1955 Adamski wrote a letter to a trusted friend Mr. Ragaz. This letter shows that already at that time Adamski knew who was behind the cover-up and who it was that was afraid and who could not handle the truth. “…. It is not the people who are afraid of flying saucers but all indications show that the money pots of the world are. For, just think of the effect, once the propulsion power of these ships becomes known – a power as free to everyone as the breath we breathe! What would happen to those who control the monetary system of the world! And it seems as though it were these who have put censorship on the truth, whereby publications are no longer free as they previously were. All these branches in the media business must have money to continue.”

In response to a similar question from Lou, Adamski states, “…. It is quite understandable, for the ones who control the press and all outlets of information fear the truth, so they keep it from the public the best they know how. They are the people that control the monetary system of the world, so your nation would have the least amount of information on the subject that is world wide. That does not mean the activity of space people is less there than elsewhere. This monetary group may even go so far as to place people in your organization …”

On page 59 Lou discusses a personal contact with a spaceman. “Suddenly, I saw a man entering the door farthest away from where I sat. He drew my attention at once because he looked fresh as a daisy, happy, and very healthy. His face had a beautiful sun tan, and his step was quick and elastic. He had deep blue eyes and high cheek bones. He looked foreign and I though that he might be a Norwegian, or a Canadian. His dark blond hair was kept backwards. He wore a white shirt with an open collar, quite unusual for a theatre visitor in the early sixties. His jacket was blue and his trousers grey, a bit too short for his legs as I noticed. There was something in his gait which struck me as odd as I saw him meandering through the groups of people standing in his way. But the oddest thing was that, from the first moment, he never looked at anybody else but at me, smiling broadly and very friendly.

I thought that he was taking me for somebody else and tried to avoid his eyes. But I simply couldn’t, I had to follow him with mine. His smile was constantly increasing, his whole face was smiling and there was something like a victorious touch in his expression as if he wanted to say: “At long last, I tracked you down and here I am.” It was so disconcerting that I could not help smiling back which was very unusual. Suddenly, the world “alerted” came to my mind probably because he looked so wide-awake and happy. And it was this word which make the “penny drop” in my head and now that he was quite close to my table, not more that three meter away, I forcefully threw the thought at him, formulated like something as “Are you or are you not a spaceman?” And as soon as the stranger saw the thought dawn on my face, his smile increased and his eyes sparkled beautifully as if to say: “At long last, she has got it finally”. And he nodded his head clearly, several times, his smile vanishing for a moment. Slowly, he turned around on his heels while with his arms and hands he made a gesture which underlined the head nodding, and very quickly he left through the next door.”

All these contacts by others like Lou clearly show that the ET’s were dealing with a lot of people not just the most public contactees. The rest of the book gets into what appears to be Adamski’s dementia either induced or natural that became obvious with the Saturn report and lead to the break up of the contactee network. I saw this sort of thing happen to my own father where in his early seventies he suddenly began to exercise poor judgement, had a bad car accident and then died over many years piece by piece from multiple strokes. Some seem to think that Adamski was abandoned by his ET friends but I think this was something natural that even they could do nothing about.

Adamski’s mental deterioration coincided with elite military and economic interest exertion of fearsome pressure on the public contactees worldwide and on the contactee movement as a whole. I think the ET’s changed their tactics at this point and backed off realizing that it would take a much more time consuming and sustained effort to reduce the resistance to their activities before they could move forward once again. I think that the time has now come and as I have previously stated, exopolitics represents part of this second push toward full disclosure of their presence. I believe their strategy is and has been to overtly work with the world’s autocratic elite while at the same time covertly and discretely working with ordinary people in preparation for full disclosure.

We on this planet can thank our lucky stars that these friendly human ET’s seem to be exerting the most overall control over developments on his planet. If some of these less friendly races were able to become dominant we would be really be in much more trouble that we are now. We could end up colonized and enslaved; the militaries worst nightmare of the 1950s would have come true.

If you ask me I think we owe this group of friendly ET’s a debt of great gratitude. Certainly they have been working in their own interest as well as ours but in a win – win manner. I believe if it had not been for their infiltration and intervention, the autocratic military and economic elites of this world would have made this planet uninhabitable by attacking each other with nuclear weapons by now. Even today the world elites are still trying their best out of greed and fear to create environmental collapse abet at a much slower pace than atomic warfare. This sorry state of affairs reminds me of an old Star Trek episode where a bunch of gangsters were running a planet requiring an intervention by the crew of The Enterprise.